Arbitration forums present an opportunity for parties to resolve disputes in an efficient and economical manner outside the court system. Kuglar Law regularly represents parties in proceedings before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), National Futures Association (NFA), and American Arbitration Association (AAA). Kuglar Law is a member of the Atlanta International Arbitration Society.
- FINRA – Kuglar Law is currently representing a high net worth investor who sustained losses after his private bank recommended he invest in a private offering promoted by its parents bank.
- FINRA – Kuglar Law is currently representing a high net worth investor who sustained losses investing in public equities.
- FINRA – Kuglar Law is currently representing the estate of a pattern day trader for losses sustained due to the broker-dealer’s failure to expedite the transfer and liquidation of a volatile equity position after his death.
- FINRA – Kuglar Law is currently representing a number of securities professionals against their former broker-dealers for wrongful termination, expungement, and losses sustained due to firm wrongdoing.
- FINRA – In 2017, Kuglar Law obtained confidential settlements on behalf of a number of investors in Idaho and Washington who suffered losses investing in an oil and gas offering.
- FINRA – In 2017, Kuglar Law represented Georgia investors who allege their former broker mishandled their retirement accounts.
- In 2017, Kuglar Law succeeded in vacating a $1 million arbitration award imposed against a broker in favor of his former firm.